By accessing the websites operated by the Hungarian National Asset Management Inc, providing that the browser settings used by you (the visitor) allow it or if you explicitly consent to it when you first visit the site, the website may automatically save information about your computer or the device used for browsing (tablet, smartphone, portable smart devices), or place so-called computer "cookies" or other similar programmes on it for this purpose.
A cookie is a file that is (may be) placed on your computer or other browsing device when you visit a website. Cookies have several functions and can be used for several purposes, such as to:
- collect information about the visitor or their device,
- remember the visitor's individual preferences,
- (potentially) be used when making online transactions, or
- (potentially) be used to optimise advertising content on the website and other websites
In general, cookies or other similar programmes facilitate the use of the website, help to make the website a real web experience and an efficient source of information for visitors, and ensure that the website operator can monitor the functioning of the site, prevent abuse and ensure the smooth and adequate provision of services on the site.
- your IP address,
- the type of your web browser,
- the features of the operating system of the device used for browsing (e.g. type, language set),
- the date and time you visited our website,
- the address of the webpage you visited right before you entered our website,
- the pages and subpages you visited, the functions and services you used and the time spent on the page.
Please be advised that the cookies alone are not
suitable for the personal identification of the visitor.
The data related to the use of the website are stored for 6 months by the Hungarian National Asset Management Inc. and its partner involved in the operation of the website (Shiwaforce.com Inc.), after which time they are deleted or anonymised. The data recorded may be accessed by the operator's staff in order to ensure the above purposes. The transmission of the recorded data is only permitted in cases and for purposes stipulated by law and to persons authorised by law (typically for law enforcement, national security purposes). Anonymised data relating to the use of the website may be used for statistical purposes.
- to tell us whether you have visited our website before, which subpages or other MNV pages you have visited, which functions or services you have used, what information you have requested or which may be of most interest to you. In other words, these cookies are essentially used to collect information in order to provide you with an even better and higher quality user experience and to improve our website.
- to make it easier for you to navigate our website and use the various features and services available through our website, thereby ensuring a seamless user experience.
- to optimise the ads that we display, and to determine how ad impressions, other uses of advertising services, interactions with ad impressions, and advertising services are related to visits to our website.
- finally, to place targeted ads that are likely to be of interest to you on our website or other websites.
Some of these cookies are indispensable for the users to browse our website and to use its functions and the services provided fully and smoothly. These are the so-called session cookies, which amongst other functions enable our system to remember the various operations performed by the visitor on a given page, function or service. Such cookies are valid exclusively during the current visit, and this type of cookie is automatically deleted from your PC at the end of the session or upon closing your browser, if this is set under your browser settings.
Another type of cookie, known as a “persistent cookie", allows us to remember the data and other information provided by the visitor (such as the login ID) so that they do not have to record it again on a subsequent visit or when they return to the site. These cookies remain on the visitor's computer or browser until the visitor deletes them.
Performance cookies are used to collect information with regards to the patterns according to which visitors tend to use our website. These cookies collect information such as the specific page or subpage visited by the visitor, the specific part within the page or subpage the visitor clicked on, the number of pages or subpages opened, the other pages you visited, the total duration of a page viewed, etc. The overall purpose of all this is to enhance and optimise our website and its functions, thereby improving user experience, as well as to provide smooth services at a satisfactory level.
The purpose of the so-called advertising or targeting cookies that we use, or that our advertising partners as third parties use, is to serve more relevant ads on our website or on our partners' websites that are of interest to the visitor or that are important and most relevant to the visitor, and in some cases to measure the success of our advertising campaigns. These cookies are not suitable to personally identify the visitor, only collect information such as the specific page or subpage visited by the visitor, the specific part within the page or subpage the visitor clicked on, the number of pages or subpages opened, the other pages you visited, etc.
The website also contains links from and to external servers independent of the Hungarian National Asset Management Inc. The provider of these links may, due to the direct connection to its own server, be able to collect user data (and possibly process them in countries that are not considered to be safe third countries for data processing purposes), over which the Hungarian National Asset Management Inc. has no control whatsoever, and we assume no responsibility for these data collections, which are carried out solely with your consent, until it is revoked or the cookies are disabled or deleted. External service providers sometimes use web beacons to analyse user habits, place advertisements and collect information.
Third-party cookies and other similar programmes used by our website:
- Google AdWords remarketing, e-DM retargeting and display/banner retargeting and search remarketing service,
- Google Analytics services (e.g. remarketing, Google Display network display reports, Google Analytics demographics and interest reports).
advertising by clicking here.
For more information about Google Analytics cookies, please click here.
You can read more about Google's cookie management here.
For more information about cookies and how they work, please visit the following resources or visit www.aboutcookies.org.
For more information about how web beacons work, please visit the following sources.
For more information about how tracking cookies work, please visit the following sources.
If you would like to control or change the placement of cookies on your computer or other browsing device, or the settings of your browser used to access this website, or if you would like to block the use or placement of cookies, you can do so, as all browsers or other browsing device allow you to change the cookie settings. You can usually manage cookies by going to your browser’s Tools/Settings menu and selecting Privacy settings, then selecting the cookie option.
To find out more about changing your browser settings, check your browser instructions or help section.
You can find out about cookie settings for the most
popular browsers by following the links below:
Microsoft Internet Explorer
For further information on how to set up the Google Analytics service:
Once logged in to your Google Account, you can use the Ads Settings to disable the visual advertising features of Google Analytics and personalise your Google Display Network ads: https://www.google.com/settings/ads
Visitors can access the browser extension to disable Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/ .
For information on how to opt-out of Google's interest-based advertising, please visit https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=hu.
Upload time: 18 October 2021
Last modify: 19 October 2021